[Frameworks] Tech help - extracting clips from DVDs

Dennis Doros milefilms at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 00:09:26 UTC 2015

If you google it, there's a problem with Handbrake if you've installed the
latest VLC. It was wasting so much time trying to fix it, that I just paid
for another program.

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email: milefilms at gmail.com

Watch Turner Classic Movies' Tribute to Milestone Films at 25 on November 12!
<http://www.tcm.com/this-month/article/1134849%7C0/th-Anniversary-of-Milestone-Films.html>