[Frameworks] Happy Be Day Frameworks

Deke Dusinberre deked at orange.fr
Fri Nov 6 13:14:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Late happy birthday wishes to all and sundry, and to Pip in particular.
I wasn't intending to clutter up the listserv, but would like to second Ken's motion that everyone make an effort to delete previous posts. For those of us on the digest, having to scroll through screeds of back posts is exasperating--not enough to make me unsubscribe after all these years, but enough to discourage reading Frameworks on busy days....

Deke Dusinberre
Paris

DekeD at orange.fr
Tel: (33-1) 42.54.38.05