[Frameworks] Info on the Whitney Prints

michael anthony michaelanthonyjones777 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 21:13:35 UTC 2015

Hi
Thanks for the replies. Reels are follows: One: Abstract Film Exercises 1 – 5 Two: Yantra + Lapis Three: Permutations + Binary Bit Patters + Matrix They’re in good condition, very few splices, no scratches,the odd sprocket that needs repair. I haven’t played them through for a few years so want tocheck colour and take some screen shots. I have no idea how much to ask for this so will no doubt putthem up on Ebay but will let you all know,Thanks again, Michael