[Frameworks] Tonight: Iris Film Collective in New Orleans

Ryder White ryder.white at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 20:50:53 UTC 2015

Howdy Frameworks,

Seems I might have messed up my "This Week" posting (or if I didn't, please
forgive the double post)–I will be presenting a program of analog film work
from Iris Film Collective in the Big Easy! Details below:

On tour from Vancouver, British Columbia, Iris Film Collective is proud to
> be showing a collection of recent analog film work at The Front (4100 St.
> Claude Ave) in New Orleans on November 14 at 7pm. The event features work
> by film artists Ariel Kirk-Gushowaty, Zoe Kirk-Gushowaty, Alex MacKenzie,
> Lisa g Nielsen, Sydney Southam, Michèle Simone Smith, Amanda Thomson, Ryder
> Thomas White, and John Woods. A the core of the screening is the new "End
> Of The World" program, in which the collective used hands-on techniques to
> control every aspect of production. Member and filmmaker Ryder Thomas White
> will be in attendance!

Best of all, it's free! Come say hi, if you're available :)

Cheers,

Ryder