[Frameworks] Kodak carousel as tachistoscope

Reinhard Pelger reinhardpelger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:42:28 UTC 2015

Dear Floris,

the electromagnetic shutter of an Ektapro should be usable continuously
with 3 operations per second, short term use is possible with 8 operations
per second. If operated at highest rates for several seconds it will slow
down or will be switched off by a temperature switch.

Perhaps cooling of the actuator helps, cleaning or oiling shouldn't be too
effective.

Best,
Reinhard