[Frameworks] Any DVD

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 23:01:48 UTC 2015

Thanks David. Valuable advice as always. I was talking about CD compilation, not DVD. FYI, here’s an excellent DVD ripper for Mac that let’s you rip short clips: http://www.winxdvd.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac/ <http://www.winxdvd.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac/>  And here’s a Blu-ray ripper that does the same: http://www.leawo.net/blu-ray-ripper/adpro.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwy92wBRCl7trx4PaIo8EBEiQASPhtCxl6UWk1H8i2oWeTphajQ4UUCuahx8S0oJqQDI6OjisaAg4b8P8HAQ <http://www.leawo.net/blu-ray-ripper/adpro.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwy92wBRCl7trx4PaIo8EBEiQASPhtCxl6UWk1H8i2oWeTphajQ4UUCuahx8S0oJqQDI6OjisaAg4b8P8HAQ>

Those are rippers. For copying only, this one copies any DVD: http://www.dvd-cloner.com/dvd-copy-for-mac.html <http://www.dvd-cloner.com/dvd-copy-for-mac.html> And this one copies any Blu-ray: http://www.leawo.net/blu-ray-copy/adpro.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwy92wBRCl7trx4PaIo8EBEiQASPhtCx_HQ9ndF5Z4y2NtB8TwvqZQYMPCyjxXqMtxzyXNtK0aAuwq8P8HAQ <http://www.leawo.net/blu-ray-copy/adpro.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwy92wBRCl7trx4PaIo8EBEiQASPhtCx_HQ9ndF5Z4y2NtB8TwvqZQYMPCyjxXqMtxzyXNtK0aAuwq8P8HAQ>