[Frameworks] Shooting Super 16 but composing for regular

Steven steven at gladstonefilms.com
Sat Oct 10 14:13:17 UTC 2015

It has more to do with the ground glass I think.

It sounds like you would need a standard 16 viewing screen. Aaton's are
excellent, but you may be looking for an XTR as opposed to an LTR - If I
recall the XTR had easily interchangeable ground glasses. Alsoyou will
want to make sure the mount is centered for standard 16 and the
viewfinder also.  Are you renting or buying?

Hope this helps.