[Frameworks] Shooting Super 16 but composing for regular

Jeff Kreines jeff at kinetta.com
Sun Oct 11 00:10:29 UTC 2015

Remember that any zoom will be off center unless the lens mount is centered for 16 mm. Also note that wider angle lenses may not fully cover the S16 frame, especially if not centered on it.

You probably could buy an Aaton LTR7 or 54 pretty cheaply that would do what you need.  If eBay scares you there are a few honest dealers like Visual Products who offer a 6 month warranty.  Older Aatons are fine for your needs.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
jeff at kinetta.com
kinetta.com