[Frameworks] Projecting 16mm in Europe

Diana Arce diana.arce at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:24:25 UTC 2015

Hi Meg,

You will need a voltage convertor and a big one at that - otherwise you will destroy your projector - there are several places you can rent Eiki's here for not too much money - Eidotech (http://www.eidotech.de/)  is one and Labor berlin http://www.laborberlin-film.org/ might be able to help.

I have a few Braun projectors in my possession if brand doesn't matter - drop me a line off list at darce at visualosmosis.com

Best Regards,
Diana

--
Skype/IM: supastard
GChat: diana.arce at gmail.com
Jabber: diana at houndbee.com
www.visualosmosis.com | @visualosmosis

--
POLITAOKE
Turning Political Speeches into Karaoke since 2007

@politaoke | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram
Flickr | Soundcloud | YouTube | Vimeo
info at politaoke.com

#YouforOffice #MeineRede