[Frameworks] Experimental Animated Documentaries

Ruth Hayes randomruth at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 15:14:34 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

Do check out John and Faith Hubley's films, on dvd, I believe, animated to their children's voices. Drew Christie has been producing short nonfiction animations for a while, especially for the New York TImes OpDocs. His work is on vimeo. Also I recently ran into a short by Christy Rupp, Macondo Blowout, about deep sea oil drilling hazards.

Finally, you could look at two of my works: Reign of the Dog: A Re-Visionist History (https://vimeo.com/26890004), and On Our Way (https://vimeo.com/31658076).

Ruth Hayes

http://www.randommotion.com
blogs.evergreen.edu/hayesr