[Frameworks] The eye in experimental cinema

Angélica Cuevas Portilla angelica at cuevas.as
Sat Oct 31 14:09:12 UTC 2015

Hi Ryder,

Here you have an excellent film from mexican filmmaker Andrés Garcìa
Franco

https://myspace.com/kinoandres/video/black-hole/53608351 [6]

Greetings,

Angélica

---

Angélica Cuevas Portilla
MEX-PARISMENTAL
4, rue Mathis
75019 Paris
France
+33-6-64 24 09 10
@MexParismental [2]
https://www.facebook.com/MexParismental [3]
http://mex-parismental.blogspot.com [4]
-17TH FESTIVAL DES CINÉMAS DIFFÉRENTS DE PARIS
 http://www.cjcinema.org
 07-18 Oct 2015
 Festival Trailer : https://vimeo.com/138882009 [5]

[2] https://twitter.com/MexParismental