[Frameworks] looking for a room or sublet in Brooklyn this November

Amanda Christie amanda at amandadawnchristie.ca
Wed Sep 2 20:38:00 UTC 2015

Hello all!

I'm coming to Brooklyn for the month of November, and am looking for either a room to rent or an apartment to sublet.
In addition to paying rent, I'm also happy to take care of cats, dogs, or plants should you, or anyone you know be out of town and looking for someone to love their pets or plants.

Also, while in town it would be great to meet any of you on this list who are in the vicinity... a nice chance to put real life faces with names!

Drop me a line if you have any leads on rooms to rent or apartments to sublet for the month of November.

Thanks!

Amanda Dawn Christie
506-871-2062
www.amandadawnchristie.ca