[Frameworks] Women filmmaker autobiographies

George Robinson george.robinson.communications at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 06:44:40 UTC 2015

/Woman with a Movie Camera: My Life as a Russian Filmmaker /by Marina
Goldovskaya, a documentarian
/The Memoirs of Alice Guy Blache//
HAMMER! Making Movies Out of Sex and Life /by Barbara Hammer

Hope this helps a bit,

George Robinson

--

Check out my blogs: www.cine-journal.blogspot.com and http://shirimkhadashim.blogspot.com