[Frameworks] THE DRY REMAINS (work by Luther Price) opens today in NYC!

Warren Cockerham warrencockerham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:53:14 UTC 2015

Hi Frameworkers.

Sorry, I missed "this week" (I'll add the info this weekend, Scott. I
promise!).

I wanted to inform the Frameworks community in NYC that hasn't heard
through other channels, that there is an opening tonight at Callicoon Fine
Arts at 49 Delancey St. of works by Luther Price from 6-8pm. The details of
the show are in the attached press release. The exhibition is also
concurrent with four programs of newly restored film work (and some newly
found video work) at Anthology Film Archives starting tomorrow. Details are
in the links below.

Hope you can make it out!

links with details:
Callicoon Fine Arts <http://callicoonfinearts.com/>

link to press release
<http://callicoonfinearts.com/site/assets/files/4054/lutherprice_pressrelease2015-1.pdf>

AFA Screenings:
Luther Price: Revisions Program 1, 9/18 at 8pm
<http://anthologyfilmarchives.org/film_screenings/calendar?view=list&month=09&year=2015#showing-44716>
Luther Price: Revisions Program 2, 9/19 at 8pm
<http://anthologyfilmarchives.org/film_screenings/calendar?view=list&month=09&year=2015#showing-44718>
Luther Price: Revisions Program 3, 9/20 at 6:30pm
<http://anthologyfilmarchives.org/film_screenings/calendar?view=list&month=09&year=2015#showing-44720>
Luther Price: Revisions Program 4, 9/20 at 8:30pm
<http://anthologyfilmarchives.org/film_screenings/calendar?view=list&month=09&year=2015#showing-44722>

all the best,
Warren

p.s. If you're in the Boston area, check out Haverhill Experimental Film
Festival <http://www.haverhillexperimental.org/>.