[Frameworks] synching video projections

Dan Anderson bcfilmfest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 01:20:22 UTC 2015

It's funny how something so simple is such a pain.. Dave Jones made a
really great device for syncing multiple DVDs, although they're a bit rare
and old school these days..  http://www.djdesign.com/

Probably the best free program is Zach Poff's multiscreener, which I
haven't used but heard great things about. He also has a great list of
alternatives and tips for using Max (cool but expensive program), media
players, etc:

http://www.zachpoff.com/software/multiscreener/
<http://www.djdesign.com/>