[Frameworks] NEW DIRECTOR NEEDED for Millennium Film Workshop

Lara Hannawi larahannawi at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:09:25 UTC 2015

To Sasha: thanks for sharing your opinionTo Jona, even though already hastily unsubscribed: this list is democratic: people from the real world (:where negativity exists, yes) express their opinion too. it's not the disney world listserve.
now to plug 'art from language': my new handmade book on the murder of walter scott by a cop, told through the voices of 50 nytimes reader comments. ha.http://ravenmeetsdove.com/Who-Will-Police-the-Police