[Frameworks] Academic Advisor

Simonetta Menossi simonetta.menossi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:30:08 UTC 2015

Dear Members of Frameworks,

My name is Simonetta Menossi.

I am an independent scholar at the moment and doctoral applicant in
a couple of Film Studies programs in the US.

I am writing to the list because I am looking for an academic advisor in
the Film Studies field. I realize that everybody is very busy with work,
but I do hope that someone may consider mentoring me throughout the
application process.

I can offer academic research in exchange. I am a thorough researcher.

If you are willing to help me, please, get in touch with me at
simonetta.menossi at gmail.com

Thank you for considering my request.

Best wishes,
Simonetta Menossi