[Frameworks] EIC party

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 23:32:51 UTC 2016

Hi Bryan,
We’re coming to your party Saturday April 9, as we do every year. This time not only to join you, but also to meet with Scott Stark, who will give us the key to his house in San Francisco.

We’ll bring the DVDs we’re donating to Basement Films. We can drop them off at your house, or we could deliver them to the Guild after your party. There are three boxes that make a stack 24” high, 19” wide, 15” deep. They’re heavy, so we  need help unloading.  If you’d like to Skype briefly, we’re here all day tomorrow.

Regards to Patti & looking forward...
G&J