[Frameworks] 16mm to HD transfer in Leeds / Manchester / York?

Mary Stark mstarkmcr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:26:08 UTC 2016

Hi Amir,

I second Nicky’s iDailies vote, not sure what the North West Film Archive
charge but they don’t really offer a service to artists, they are more
concerned with conservation of films shot in the North West of England.

I have also recently heard of http://www.gaugefilm.co.uk/ who are based in
Birmingham but I have no experience of the quality of their telecine
service.

Good luck!

Mary