[Frameworks] Calling all Microcinemas!

Charlotte Taylor yayforfilm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:28:30 UTC 2016

Hi Frameworks!

Do you run a microcinema, screening series, experimental gallery, or
alternative film education space? If you do, we (Mechanical Eye
Microcinema) want to send you a postcard, and invite you to participate in
our zine: "Microcinema! A Survival Guide for the 21st Century".

If you don't already have a postcard from us, send us your address (off
list at: mechanicaleyemicrocinema at gmail.com)!!!

Mad appreciation for all that you do, microcinema family.

<3
charlotte & mechanical eye microcinema

PS - For those of you who might be inclined... we're running a kickstarter
campaign for Mechanical Eye Microcinema. Printed copies of the zine are one
of the perks of our kickstarter (as is a DVD of experimental films,
including work by Jodie Mack, Roger Beebe, Bill Brown, and more)! You can
watch our video and read our story here: http://kck.st/1S6mRnS and if you
feel inspired to support us or help us spread the word, we would be forever
grateful.

Yay for microcinemas! Yay for film!!!