[Frameworks] Seeking seating

Will Jackson wcameronjackson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:23:37 UTC 2016

Good afternoon Frameworkers, from sunny NYC!

I am an artist, programmer and curator based in Brooklyn, and a member of
the artist-run space Kilroy Metal Ceiling. A recent addition to the arts
community, KMC is lesser-known – but we have been hard at work organizing a
season of lectures, performances, exhibitions, and screenings. I encourage
you to find us on Instagram and Facebook where you will find documentation
as well as upcoming events. A three channel film from Tim White of AFA as
well as a two channel video from Jiwon Choi were featured in our launch.

We are committed to advancing a robust, diverse, and thoughtful program –
and I invite any and all to take part in this summer's offerings.

Part of our program is an outdoor microcinema. Unfortunately, the theater
that promised us 50 folding chairs is unable to fulfill their commitment.
With only 3 weeks until the series opener I find myself in quite the pinch.
I am looking for access to 50 folding chairs the evenings of May 5, 12, 19,
and 26. However, even one chair is helpful! No contribution is too small,
or beyond the scope of compensation. At very least we can waive ticket
costs, provide beer tickets, etc. Please don't hesitate to email, call, or
text me!

Thank you Frameworks!
Will Jackson
503 784 3540