[Frameworks] Kinoflow Experimental Film Festival

Péter Lichter lichter84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:47:48 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Tomorrow we will launch our first experimental film festival, at Budapest!

Kinoflow EFF is the first official avant-garde film festival of Hungary.
The three day long festival introduces a wide selection of the latest
avant-garde films from Malaysia to Hungary. The festival will present a
great program from Winnipeg, and also a selection of contemporary abstract
and lyrical films by Stephen Broomer, Tomonari Nishikawa, Dan Browne,
Mónica Saviron, Jeremy Moss, Sylvia Schedelbauer and many others. The
opening film of the festival is Hollywood Burn from the great Soda_Jerk!

Organizers: Anna Fignár, Janka Pozsonyi, Tamás Teszler, Péter Lichter

Details:

https://www.facebook.com/events/624773924340989/