[Frameworks] Berlin show 28 April

Mark Street mstreet430 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:02:54 UTC 2016

Here's info on a show I'm doing, so come on down if you're in the area.

Mark Street

Directors Lounge Screening

*Mark Street*

*More or Less of Me and the Street*

Thursday, 28 April 2016
21:00
Z-Bar
Bergstraße 2
10115 Berlin-Mitte

*Mark Street, Filmmaker coming in from New York,* has been making films,
videos and installations for 30 years.  His work has moved from tactile,
abstract explorations of 16mm film to essays on the urban experience to
improvised feature length narratives. He works in the tradition of street
photography, recording images almost every day,  exploring the tension
between improvisation and structure. He has shown at places like the Museum
of Modern Art in New York as well as venues such as a former strip club in
New Orleans called the Pussycat Cavern.

The artist will be present. Curated by Klaus W. Eisenlohr

Artist Link:
*http://www.markstreetfilms.com/ <http://www.markstreetfilms.com/>*

Links:
Directors Lounge  http://www.directorslounge.net
Richfilm  http://www.richfilm.de/currentUpload/
Z-Bar  http://www.z-bar.de

Films:

After Synchromy 5

Still Here 25

What I Saw in the Theater of the Street 12

Child’s Play 5

Collision of Parts 15

Vera Drake, Drowning 4

Trailer Trash 5