[Frameworks] 16mm editing equipment

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:19:59 UTC 2016

I still  have some editing equipment still available for sale. They are
listed on Ebay and I am offering frameworkers substantial discounts. Still
available:

Moviola Rewinds, with long shafts and friction drags.
$175 excellent condition

one Moviescop viewer, excellent condition. This is a newer "black" model.
$175.

Pageant AV126 projectors $100 each various conditons.

Singer Graflex 16mm projector $125.

Both models are great with tape splices and viewing workprints and release
print.

16mm Pageant mag projector (optical lamp not working) records and playback
functions operate well. $200

Shipping separate