[Frameworks] lens repair

Bernd Luetzeler filmi at gmx.de
Sat Aug 27 11:34:16 UTC 2016

yes, there are actually 2 reasons, 1st it’s not my own lens, 2nd it’s part of an animation stand and needs to plug into the follow focus mechanics…
If it was my own lens, I  would probably take the risk and follow some online instructions how to dismantle the elements, clean them and then glue them with canada balsam.
But I guess I first have to explore all other options…

thanks

Bernd