[Frameworks] oxberry 35mm repair?

Scott Stark sstark at hi-beam.net
Sat Aug 27 17:06:41 UTC 2016

I've been using Kodak 5207 lately; other stocks in the past, whatever I can drum up cheap or free.

Cleaning and lube, hm that sounds like a great idea! No idea how to do that though. Any advice?

I never realized 35mm film stocks had different "pitches." I can see how that might cause a problem.

BTW I've made two movies with this device, which was never intended to make cine-films, it was made for slides. But I like the fact that the projector can only show half the image at a time, and that it overlaps onto the optical track area. Here's one: https://vimeo.com/37076281

Thanks,

Scott Stark
scottstark.com