[Frameworks] Restored Print of 'Verifica Incerta' - Missing!?

Brecht Debackere brecht at visualantics.net
Wed Aug 31 19:04:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We’re looking for the restored print of Verifica Incerta by Baruchello and Grifi for use in our Exprmntl documentary.
We have an agreement with both Associazione Grifi and Baruchello, but none of them seem to be able to pinpoint the location of the print!

The restored version is, and I quote, “the one without the pink images in the beginning”…

This is getting quite an urgent matter for us, so I hope anyone here might be able to help!

regards,

Brecht.

V I S U Λ ˩ Λ N T I C S

www.visualantics.net