[Frameworks] touring "A Roll for Peter"

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:36:58 UTC 2016

I am screening one of Peter's film at the Festival International del Nuevo
Cine Latinoamericano in Havana next week.

Below are some of the filmmakers whose work I will be showing at the
festival:
The screenings in Habana are held from December 9-December 16th 2016.

Next Week I present the 10th Anniversary of my Avant Garde programs at the
Festival Interncional Del Nuevo Cine Latinoamericano. This year's
presentation will celebrate the 10th anniversary of my avant garde film
programs in Habana. These screenings will include the best films previously
screened as well as work by Lynn Sach, Mark Street, Scott Stark, Richard
Alpert and Joshua Gibson who will be in attendance. Also included are the
works by: Bruce Baillie; Robert Nelson; Maya Deren; Harry Smith; Sitney
Peterson; James Broughton; Frank Stauffacher; Janie Geiser; Shirley Clarke;
Suzan Pitt; Marie Menken; Chris Kennedy; Storm DeHirsch; Bryan Konefsky;
Carolee Schneeman; Peggy Awesh; Victor Faccinto; Ben Van Meter; Peter
Hutton; Tom Palazzolo; Chick Strand; Jo Ann Elam and scores of other
filmmakers. Including in these programs are works by Philip Hoffman, Manule
Cecconello and films by Dominic Angerame who pioneered the first screening
of experimental films as part of this Film Festival.