[Frameworks] Elmo 5-blade shutter

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Mon Dec 12 16:41:39 UTC 2016

There is a small shop in Seoul run by one man who makes low-level
video transfers from super-8 and 16, and he has done a lot of
transfers of the super-8 films we develop with students here.
He has been looking for a five-blade shutter because even in HD his
16mm transfers have ghost images.
He is not doing pulldown but even in HD he thinks this will make
clearer video transfers.
Thanks, Pip