[Frameworks] 16mm sound recording

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 13 19:13:15 UTC 2016

And in a similar vein, some of the folks from L’Abominable demo’d a pretty nifty system this summer in Nantes that synced with a little light sensor hooked to the front of the lens that just used the strobing of the shutter to generate the sync pulse.  (They were still working out kinks though, like how to account for black film.)

R.