[Frameworks] Processing black and white reversal

Esperanza Collado esperanzacollado1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:48:20 UTC 2016

Dear all,

We have been using in class the typical and rather small Fomapan processing
set for R100 but this is getting too expensive as we process more and more
Super8 reversal film. I am not an expert in this, but I am sure we can find
other liquid chemicals (for the time being we will stick to liquid
solutions) with better capacity and performance. I would like to know if
those of you with experience would be so kind to recommend specific
products.

Also, although not so urgent, I'd like to hear of alternatives to Tetenal
E6 kit.

Many thanks in advance.

Esperanza Collado