[Frameworks] films for the anthropocene

Marco Poloni mar.poloni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:06:51 UTC 2016

Hello Bernie, apologies for my late reply. I took a weekend off, which
once in a while happens.
Your comments I think are to the point. One of my students reacted in
a similar way, stating that what I screened was in a way a curatorial
choice. Which in this case was a difficult process because there is
already a lot of theoretical material on the concept (the
anthropocene), which resulted in reading assignments for the students,
but very little visual material (films, art pieces, ...) that engages
the issues we discussed in a direct way.
Marco