[Frameworks] Eclipse on film

Anderwald Grond contact at anderwald-grond.at
Tue Feb 9 13:58:02 UTC 2016

Tacita Dean, Banewl 1999
16mm colour anamorphic film with optical sound, 63 minutes

There was a programme at ICA London that might interest you:
https://www.ica.org.uk/whats-on/lsff-special-event-micromacro-film

Also, did not John Whitney make a Super8 film on a lunar eclipse?

And, we have two of our own works dealing with solar eclipses:
Camera Solaris, 2008-2011, 16mm film installation and camera obscura
http://www.anderwald-grond.at/index.php?idcatside=34

Ink, Rain, Swans in a Shanghai Park, 2010
http://www.anderwald-grond.at/index.php?idcatside=49

Ruth+Leo

Ruth Anderwald + Leonhard Grond

When I came in I was confused, when I came out I was full of ideas. Eilean Hooper-Greenhill

http://www.on-dizziness.org

Dizziness-A Resource FWF-PEEK AR-224