[Frameworks] LABORBERLIN 2.0 - FILM AIN'T DEAD

Anja Dornieden anjadornieden at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:07:38 UTC 2016

Dear friends, colleagues and lovers of film,

We at the artist-run film lab, LaborBerlin, recently made a decision that,
seeing the increasing speed with which commercial film-labs in Germany and
world-wide are closing, we need to act fast and change too! We want to
protect analogue technologies for the future, and ensure knowledge about
these technologies is also safe-guarded! We are now raising funds to
purchase professional processing and printing equipment from a small German
lab that recently closed.

As all of you know, this is important work, not just to protect our film
heritage but also to sustain a dirty, gritty and non-homogeneous film
scene!

We just launched our new crowd-funding campaign Saturday night at
DIFFRAKTION, our annual screening event, and already received wonderful and
generous support from our audience of analogue heroes!

Please take a look at our campaign page:  LABORBERLIN 2.0 - FILM AIN'T DEAD
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/laborberlin-2-0-film-ain-t-dead/x/12950317#/>

And please support us by sharing our campaign far and wide and continue to
be a part of the analogue film movement! Even the smallest contribution
helps! A thousand million thank-yous for any donation!

Best wishes,
Your friends at LaborBerlin