[Frameworks] Remembering Michael Wallin

Antonella Bonfanti antonella.bonfanti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 01:52:38 UTC 2016

The deadline to contribute has been extended until Friday, February 12th.
Please feel free to e-mail info(at)canyocinema.com if you have any
questions.

On behalf of Canyon Cinema Foundation -

"We are deeply saddened by the passing of longtime Bay Area resident and
filmmaker Michael Wallin. He is a key figure in Canyon Cinema’s history who
served as manager and then board member from 1970s through 1990s.  To honor
his memory and contributions to the experimental film community both
locally and beyond, Canyon is planning a special tribute to him in our next
issue of Confessions
<http://canyoncinema.com/about/canyon-cinema-confessions/>.  We invite all
those who have memories to share to e-mail them to
info(at)canyocinema.com (note
Michael Wallin in the subject) by Wednesday, February 10. These can either
come as words, pictures, clippings, etc.

A very special thank you to Dominic Angerame for contributing a heartfelt
and moving recount of his friendship with Michael Wallin. You can read it
here - http://canyoncinema.com/2016/01/21/remembering-michael-wallin/