[Frameworks] Looking for submissions of direct-on-film work

Carrie Schreck carriemakesmovies at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:06:31 UTC 2016

Hi Frameworkers,
   I've been working with 35mm double exposure textures in stills and now
I'm trying some moving image experiments,

https://vimeo.com/155451413

  This is a brief sample from a rough cut using some textures from Stan
Brakhage's films. For the final cut we're looking for some original
direct-on-film work. Open to all ideas (drawing, writing, painting, optical
print work) Very low budget but small stipend if your work is accepted for
final cut, thanks and please send links to

carriemakesmovies at gmail.com

Cheers!

--

*    Carrie Schreck, cool chick. *

    *temple ad hoc *    <http://templeadhoc.wordpress.com/>
*   Los Angeles-based, artist-run space.*
  *rad/rad/rad *
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/RadRadRad/272315020109?ref=hl>
* Mostly mopeds, FB.*