[Frameworks] Ferrania?

Sean Weitzel panaflex at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:07:07 UTC 2016

You are right. The Eyemo is actually quite versatile for experimenting.
I've actually put 100 foot rolls of Velvia through my eyemo (when Velvia
was available in bulk long ago). Camera original 35mm footage when
projected back is stunning. I've also bi-packed black and white footage and
used the eyemo as rudimentary contact printer. Worked pretty good!