[Frameworks] Milwaukee Underground Film Festival _2016 FINAL Call for Submissions

Milwaukee Underground Film Festival muff at film-milwaukee.org
Sun Feb 21 16:33:30 UTC 2016

*Call for Submissions for M.U.F.F. 2016 will close in just over a week on
Tuesday March 1st at midnight central time.*

We would love to see your films, videos, expanded cinema performances and
installations!

The Milwaukee Underground Film Festival will run April 28 - May 1 at
multiple venues in Milwaukee, WI.

This year all Entry Forms will be submitted through our website!
Prescreening flash drives and DVDs can still be mail to us directly if not
using an online screener.

Submit <http://film-milwaukee.org/submissions/>

**
The Milwaukee Underground Film Festival is a student-run, international
film festival dedicated to showcasing contemporary works of film and video
that innovate in form, technique, and content. This annual event exhibits
independent films from around the  world. We are interested in publicly
presenting the best in artistic, experimental, original, humorous,
political and visionary film and video work.

The Milwaukee Underground Film Festival is a nationally recognized
non-profit student organization at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
**

Entry Deadline: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Notification Date: Friday, April 1, 2016

Exhibition formats accepted: Super-8, 16mm, 35mm, High Quality QT files

Entry Fee: $15 per entry / $20 total for multiple entries / $10 per entry
for Milwaukee County Residents and Students

Entry fee waived for filmmakers who have exhibited their work
in previous editions of MUFF.

Multiple-Projector/ Expanded Cinema/Performace / Installation proposals
encouraged!

Questions?
Contact: Kelly Bronikowski / kellymb3 at uwm.edu or muff at film-milwaukee.org
____