[Frameworks] Lis Rhodes? Dynamo Dresden fan? + synch?

John Muse jmuse at sonic.net
Wed Feb 24 23:32:23 UTC 2016

Thanks, Nicky!  I would love to know a little more about "no particular reason."  It could be the alliteration.  It could be the ridiculousness of these two words.  I could be something about power and the bombing of Dresden.  Or a nod to Lye whose titles, e.g., Free Radicals, are evocative and pithy.  Yes, I'm reaching!

Thanks for confirming my thoughts about the synch!