[Frameworks] UNEXPOSED Film Festival in Durham, NC

Brendan Smyth info at unexposedmicrocinema.com
Sun Jan 3 14:15:48 UTC 2016

Hello film folks!

The Smyth Brothers (directors/programmers of the Haverhill Experimental Film Festival) are off on another adventure in Durham, North Carolina. We've recently opened a microcinema located downtown in the Golden Belt Arts District dedicated to experimental film.

Through the space, we'll be hosting the tri-annual (three times per year) UNEXPOSED Film Festival. Submissions for UNX FEST 1.1 are now open! All info is available on the entry form that can be found at our website below:

www.unexposedmicrocinema.com

Email us with any questions you might have regarding the festival or the venue itself. And YES, we are still running H.E.F.F. ;)

Excited!

Brendan & Jeremy Smyth

www.haverhillexperimental.org
www.thesmythbrothers.com