[Frameworks] For sale: Lomo 100ft tank and extra spiral

Jesse Andrewartha curiousollie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:01:11 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have a 100ft/30m Lomo spiral tank for sale, along with a second spiral. These were my main processing equipment until recently; I helped Cineworks restore/modify their Cramer so now I don't need the tank. It works beautifully and if you buy the second spiral as well you can process 200ft at a time! Email me for pics.

Price: $499 USD for the tank and one spiral, $270 for the second spiral assembly.

Expedited shipping will be around $35 USD within North America, although the figure will be confirmed upon sale.

Thanks!

-Jesse-