[Frameworks] Michael Wallin RIP

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 21:35:28 UTC 2016

Thanks for this, Steve. I agree that Decodings is a poetic masterpiece. I showed it every semester for many years in my experimental film classes, and I would rank it among the top ten found footage films ever. Decodings is where I got the Confucius quote,“The way out is via the door; why is it that no one will use this method?,” which I use as the epilogue for my essay “Secession From the Broadcast: Leave the Culture Without Leaving the Country."