[Frameworks] Exhibition: Film Implosion! Experiments in Swiss Cinema and Moving Images: Fribourg Nov 21, 2015-February 21, 2016

fred truniger fred.truniger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 23:49:04 UTC 2016

Dear Frameworkers
I missed out on letting you all know about an exhibition in Switzerland:
For the first time, we set up a museum show in Switzerland showing some
60 works of the Swiss Avant-Garde from the 1930ies to today. This show
is one of the outcome of a research project undertaken with the
financial aid of the Swiss National Science Foundation. A book
publication is still to come (but will take a while).

If you happen to be in the area, don't miss the show at the Fri-Art in
Fribourg, Switzerland! It's amazing, it's wonderful, it's astonishing!
And it's up until February 21.
You can find some Information on their website (fri-art.ch). The flyer
(in French and German) is attached.

Cheers everyone,
Fred

(RIP Michael Wallin. /Decodings/ is certainly one of the finest pieces
of found footage I have ever seen!)