[Frameworks] JK Optical Printer

Karl Reinsalu kreinsalu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:33:47 UTC 2016

If you are looking to access a JK Optical Printer; check out:
http://lift.ca/equipment/jk-optical-printer-w-regular-8mm-super-8mm-and-16mm-gates-printing-16mm
Ignore the picture of the older controller; we have retro-fitted the system
with a Raspberry Pi based CPU controller allowing for more options and less
frustration.

LIFT has international memberships granting access to everyone in need of
these cinematic fineries.

Cheers and all the best!

Karl. - LIFT Technical Coordinator

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 2:52 AM, Pip Chodorov <frameworks at re-voir.com>
wrote:

> There are many JK printers available in the associative lab network.
> Where are you located?
> Maybe you can find one near you on this map:
> http://www.filmlabs.org/index.php/labs/
>

> At 0:45 -0500 18/01/16, Anna Kipervaser wrote:
>
>> Desperately seeking a JK optical printer, and I wonder if anyone has one
>> available or leads on where I can find one.

Karl Reinsalu
e.mail: KReinsalu at gmail.com