[Frameworks] flatmate / sublet in brooklyn (starting feb)

ev petrol epetrol2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 22:38:41 UTC 2016

Hey folks
happy 2016!

I'm looking for someone to share the loft for feb and sublet from march on (with the possibility of sharing again when I come back, date tbc)

the loft is pretty big, there's a lot of space; it's in Dumbo (just underneath the Manhattan bridge) & a block and a half from the F train York st stop

extra plus for 16mm film-makers: working steenbeck (+ projectors, splicers, reels &c)

the elevator is not working at the moment (a new one is currently being installed) & i'm on the 6th floor - can't say i miss it much myself, but then i rarely used it while it was working, so i'm used to the stairs

it's definitely an old-school loft situation (no frills but all the basics) - if you're interested get back to me for more details

cheers Moira

moiratierney.net
vimeo.com/moiratierney