[Frameworks] films for the anthropocene

Bernard Roddy tactilecorpus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:02:46 UTC 2016

This may be a bit academic, but there are conventions of citation within
publishing, as well as a body of thought about "best practices" bearing on
digital uses.  I was remarking on the fact that all of the titles are
written in lower case, and this seems unlikely to be how they were all
titled.  Your list doesn't identify format, either in production or
exhibition.  There might be an interesting conversation you are having in
your programming and with your audience members, but from my experience,
the odds are growing that a film will be shown WITHOUT the artist's
consent, that it will be shown DIGITALLY, and that it will be listed, of
course, in a way that misrepresents the artist's intentions.

Bernie