[Frameworks] Lawrence Brose film in important New York art exhibition

defensefund at lawrencebrose.com defensefund at lawrencebrose.com
Mon Jul 11 00:47:08 UTC 2016

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp20.com/zps38K

Dear Friends and Supporters of Lawrence Brose,

Lawrence continues to regain some normalcy in his life, and put his
career back on track.  We have some good news to share.  Please
click onto the link below to read about an exciting art exhibit in New
York City that includes one of Lawrence’s signature film works.

The film in the exhibition is the recently restored film “An
Individual Desires Solution”, which was originally released in 1986
and is considered the first personal experimental film to come out of
the AIDS crisis.  This will be the world premiere of the restored
film and is included as an artwork on view throughout the run of
“The Deeper Dive” exhibition at the Leslie Lohman Museum of
Lesbian and Gay Art (opening July 15th from 6-8PM).  Lawrence
encourages all who are reading this to attend this opening on his
behalf.  Under probation rules for another six months, he is unable
to travel outside of Western New York to attend.

https://www.leslielohman.org/about/press-release/2016/Deeper-pr.html (
https://www.leslielohman.org/about/press-release/2016/Deeper-pr.html )

To make tax deductible donations to Lawrence’s defense fund please
log on to http://ncrj.org/lawrence-brose/ and donate to the Artist
Fund for Lawrence Brose.  Lawrence’s financial situation is dire as
he struggle to continue to pay his attorneys.  He has sold his house
as a result and will soon be moving.  It is a financial strategy to
help with his debts.  Bankruptcy is an inevitability at this point,
so our usual appeal should be understood as urgent.

We encourage everyone to visit the Defense Fund website to catch up on
what is new, view the artwork that has been donated for sale and read
the compelling letters of support from notable people who have voiced
their outrage and concern for what is happening to Lawrence.

www.lawrencebroselegaldefensefund.com

Thank you for your continued support.  Please share this with your
own network.

The Defense Fund Team