[Frameworks] Call for Submissions: 25th Annual $100FF

Nicola Waugh programming at csif.org
Fri Jul 15 17:38:57 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just a quick note to tell you that submissions are now open for the $100
Film Festival. We're opening a little earlier this year, in anticipation of
increased programming and celebrations for our 25th anniversary in March
2017.

We accept short films (under 22min) finished to Super 8 or 16mm film only.

You can find the submission guidelines and form here:
http://www.100dollarfilmfestival.org/call-for-submissions/

Submissions are due on *December 1, 2016*

Looking forward to viewing your work!
--
*NICOLA WAUGH*
PROGRAMMING DIRECTOR

Suite 103 - 223 12th Ave. SW Calgary, AB, T2R 0G9 • 403.205.4747 • csif.org

CSIF Member Newsletter <http://www.csif.org/contact/csif-newsletter-signup/>
LUMA Quarterly <http://lumaquarterly.com/>
Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/CalgarySocietyOfIndependentFilmmakers/>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/CSIF>

*Celebrating Independent Film Since 1978*
CSIF is grateful for the involvement of its members, the network of
artist-run cooperatives throughout Canada and for the financial assistance
of its funders: The Canada Council for the Arts; The Alberta Foundation for
the Arts; Calgary Arts Development.