[Frameworks] how to power a projector mounted on a rotating device

Ryder White ryder.white at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:02:04 UTC 2016

Hi Scott,

I've been trying to figure this out too for some time, and as far as I can
tell you need something like this:

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13063

Or any other sort of "slip ring" that is rated for sufficient current. The
issue with a turntable is you would probably have to rig your power supply
from the top since the slip ring has to be on the radial axis of the
platform, and underneath the turntable you'd have a bunch of moving parts
and gak. But this is all conjecture since I've never followed through on
it. If anyone out there has executed something like this I would be really
interested to see some pictures.

Best,

Ryder

--

Sent from mobile device, please forgive typographic errors. -RTW