[Frameworks] Advice cleaning up a salvaged 16mm Contact Printer

George, Sherman sgeorge at ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 26 20:47:49 UTC 2016

replace procession with precision
On Jul 26, 2016, at 1:40 PM, George, Sherman <sgeorge at ucsd.edu<mailto:sgeorge at ucsd.edu>> wrote:

If the gate does not have pitting from rust you can try red Jeweler’s Rouge on a soft cotton cloth. This will polish without scratching. Start with a damp cloth and follow with a dry cloth.
Also 3M makes Scotch-brite and the white is the finest grade and will remove surface rust without scratching the metal. When removing rust from procession surfaces test in a non-critical area first.
Hope this helps
Sherman